[packman] [PM] mythtv 30.0+git20190912.0c9abf30c8-1.20 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/x86_64)

Carsten Ziepke kieltux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:17:08 CEST 2022

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:50:11 +0200
Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> was trying to install the frontend package on my openSuse TW 20220318
> but it fails to find the package libcec4
>
> Also I see that the current MythTV version is already 32.
> Any plans to have a newer package (at least version 31 as on Leap
> 15.3 (which is my server)) ? Thanks a lot!

The problem with Tumbleweed is this at the moment:
nothing provides python-curl, nothing provides python-future, nothing
provides python-lxml, nothing provides python-mysql, nothing provides
python-simplejson, nothing provides python-urlgrabber, nothing provides
python-requests-cache, nothing provides pkgconfig(Qt5WebKit), nothing
provides pkgconfig(Qt5WebKitWidgets)

and with openSUSE Leap 15.4
nothing provides python-requests-cache, nothing provides python-oauth

Maybe you have an idea to fix this.

Thank you,
Carsten
--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
	- Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the