[packman] kodi fix for Leap 15.4

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Sun Mar 27 20:14:25 CEST 2022

Hi,
while trying to install kodi on Leap 15.4 beta I get this error message:

  Problem: nothing provides 'libplist.so.3()(64bit)' needed by the to be installed kodi-19.4-pm154.1.1.x86_64

kodi.spec uses BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(libplist) for 15.4 but it
should use BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(libplist-2.0)

I have submitted a request to fix the problem
(https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/5544),
but please double check it. I currently cannot build kodi in my home project,
also I have not modified the other spec files.

Regards,
Giacomo