[packman] Enable openSUSE Leap 15.4 for the Multimedia project?

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 16 12:11:02 CET 2022

Hi,

On Wed, 2022-03-09 at 16:59 -0400, Giacomo Comes wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 07:26:50PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > On 09.03.22 11:30, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > > On Wed, 02 Mar 2022, 14:42:54 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> > > Hi there,
> > > Leap 15.4 Beta is out, can it be added and enabled for the Multimedia
> > > project, too, please?
> > > can the Multimedia maintainers please take a look at this? As Bjørn
> > suggested we should disable building for openSUSE Leap 15.2, too, but
> > don't remove the built packages!
> > I have build-disabled 15.2 and enabled 15.4 the same way 15.3 was in the project config.
> > Important note: Just because I have the permissions to do that, this does not mean that I am especially knowledgeable ;-) So please take a look if everything works out as expected.
>
> None of the mirrors have 15.4 yet.
> Is that intended or there is something that has to be done?

Yes, and yes :)
It is not really intended by means "I do not want that", but publishing
to mirrors is an "opt-in" process.
I have to prepare several things on our publishing server and then
enable staging on PMBS for the respective repos. This is a liitle bit
time-consuming, and I did not have time to do this. I hope that I will
find the time next weekend.

Greetings,

Stefan
--