[packman] Repo setup of Multimedia for openSUSE_Leap_15.3 broken

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Mon Mar 14 16:31:26 CET 2022

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022, 16:24:17 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:46:02 +0100 Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net>:
>
> > That's what I was looking after actually, but unfortunately the new
> > packages don't have a unique "pkgconfig(string)" which makes them
> > distinguishable enough, at least not from the PMBS config point of view.
>
> It seems both offer this unique string. Hopefully kodi is actually checking for that.
>
> In any case, using it at least for 'BuildRequires' should handle old and new samba:
>
>  zypper info --provides samba-devel libsmbclient-devel | grep smbclient

# zypper info --provides samba-devel libsmbclient-devel | grep smbclient
    pkgconfig(smbclient) = 0.7.0
    libsmbclient-devel = 4.15.5+git.328.f1f29505d84
  package 'libsmbclient-devel' not found.

I'm really sorry, but you're talking miracles to me :( All I need to
resolve this thing is to add the base repo for 15.3, not just the
:Update one. Then it works out of the box!

> Olaf

Cheers.

l8er
manfred