[packman] Enable openSUSE Leap 15.4 for the Multimedia project?

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:26:50 CET 2022

On 09.03.22 11:30, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2022, 14:42:54 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I see Leap 15.4 is already enabled in the Essentials project. Now that
>> Leap 15.4 Beta is out, can it be added and enabled for the Multimedia
>> project, too, please?
>
> can the Multimedia maintainers please take a look at this? As Bjørn
> suggested we should disable building for openSUSE Leap 15.2, too, but
> don't remove the built packages!

I have build-disabled 15.2 and enabled 15.4 the same way 15.3 was in the
project config.

Important note: Just because I have the permissions to do that, this
does not mean that I am especially knowledgeable ;-) So please take a
look if everything works out as expected.

Have fun,

	seife
--
Stefan Seyfried