[packman] Enable openSUSE Leap 15.4 for the Multimedia project?

Bjørn Lie bjorn.lie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:22:11 CET 2022

on., mars 2 2022 at kl. 14.42 +0100 +0100 skrev Manfred Hollstein
<manfred.h at gmx.net> følgende:
> Hi there,
>
> I see Leap 15.4 is already enabled in the Essentials project. Now that
> Leap 15.4 Beta is out, can it be added and enabled for the Multimedia
> project, too, please?
>
> TIA, cheers.
>
> l8er
> manfred

Speaking about buildtargets:
Should not openSUSE_Leap_15.2 be disabled for all repos by default?
It is after all out of support, no need to waste buildcpower on a
target that no longer gets updates for the rest of the distro.

Heck I'd even advocate for removal of those repos/targets all the way.

/Bjørn