[packman] Publishing non-functional again?

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 2 11:13:42 CET 2022

On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 10:38 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2022, 10:25:05 +0100, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> > * Stefan Botter schrieb am 28.02.22 um 21:13 Uhr:
> > > It looks indeed like a internal problem in our custom publishing step
> > > between PMBS and our repo server. I have asked Marc to have a look.
> >
> > Should be fixd!
>
> Essentials indeed appears to be fixed, but Multimedia is still in the
> same situation!

Give it a little time ;)
PMBS has dropped all built packages to the repo server, and now all
packages are resigned with the packman GPG Key on that machine. This
takes time, and once this step is done the packages will be distributed
to the mirrors, which in turn is scheduled hourly or 4-hourly
(individual mirror preference). If the mirror upload exceeds a certain
amount of data it is split over multiple sync windows.

My guess would be, that everything is back in expected order during
evening hours GMT today.

Greetings,

Stefan
--