[packman] youtube-dl replacement

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at opensuse.org
Tue Jan 4 13:59:10 CET 2022

Am Montag, 20. Dezember 2021, 08:36:28 CET schrieb Mathias Homann:

> I'm going to work on having my autobuild method work with the new
> sources as well - might take a few days or so.

I have a working package in https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/
home:lemmy04:branches:Multimedia/youtube-dl, the automated building similar to
what is happening with Multimedia/youtube-dl works.

I think we should switch - the original youtube-dl seems to be abandoned...

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Jabber (XMPP): lemmy at tuxonline.tech
Matrix: @mathias:eregion.de
IRC: [Lemmy] on liberachat and ircnet (bouncer active)
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy
gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102