[packman] Partial mirror in Brazil

Alexandre Vicenzi alexandre.vicenzi at suse.com
Mon Dec 12 16:33:06 CET 2022

Hi Marc,

I have limited space in my server and I don't really see a point in
hosting EOL openSUSE/SLE versions.

I could host more, but since my storage is shared between a openSUSE
mirror and a packman mirror, I think it is better to host what users in
Brazil/South America are going to use.

Perhaps an exception could be made if a mirror does not want to host
openSUSE 11, 12, and 13, or anything that has reached EOL ages ago.

Packman requires over 150 GB of space, if I can keep it under 100 GB it
would be fine.

Let me know if that sounds reasonable and I can update what is being
mirrored.

Best,

Alex