[packman] Re : Re: Looking for a co-ordination on https://code.opensuse.org/leap/features/issue/22

Lubos Kocman lubos.kocman at suse.com
Mon Sep 13 14:35:02 CEST 2021

Hello Guillaume

Yes but packman itself contains way more than two codecs that we're
looking for we'd like to limit scope only to the specificed codecs in
the feature which are AAC, h.264.

Seems like Fedora found a way to have AAC in the repo and h264 through
an agreement with Cisco.

I wast just looking whether the effort is somethign that packman
project wants to be part of.

Lubos