[packman] does packman have a new key or what is going on?

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:10:47 CEST 2021

On 29.10.21 15:34, S. wrote:

> On Fri Oct 29 08:28:36 CEST 2021 Stefan Seyfried wrote:
>> probably rpm needs to be fixed to again accept keys that were totally
>> fine before the update.
>>
>> So I'd suggest filing a bug against 15.3 rpm package.
>
> I very much agree with you that this appears to be an unnecessary
> problem caused by rpm. But I suspect that a bug report will lead to a
> response that it's working as designed:
> https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/commit/f22499a05d0a01e35dd10d7644f8d74391ba4222

It is still a regression on Leap 15.3.
I did not suggest to report the bug upstream, but against Leap 15.3

IF I encounter something like this at work, with my own OBS instance and
SLES15-SP3, then you can rest assured that I'll try to make SUSE fix
that ;-)

I did not yet encounter any problems there, though.
--
Stefan Seyfried