[packman] [PM] vivaldi 2.1.1337.51-lp151.1.2 (openSUSE_Leap 15.1/x86_64)&body -- Update

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:49:02 CEST 2021

On 28.10.21 12:18, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 21:40:04 CEST schrieb Ulf Bartholomäus:

>> Strange, why vivaldi is i586 and not a x86_64 package?
>
> The way I understood this discussion that you should NOT use this very old and unmaintained package, but install from the repo upstream vivaldi provides...
> And that Stefan Seyfried attempted to delete all built packman binaries, but the PMBS has problems and takes time to propagate, as he said.

Exactly, that's how it should be:

# posc ls -b Extra/vivaldi
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/i586
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/armv7l
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/aarch64
openSUSE_Leap_15.3/x86_64
openSUSE_Leap_15.3/aarch64
openSUSE_Leap_15.2/x86_64
openSUSE_Leap_15.2/aarch64

no binary anymore.
But maybe some mirror has still a stale package lying around?

for me:
strolchi:~ # zypper se -s vivaldi
Reading installed packages...
No matching items found.

My packman repo URI is
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/mirrors/packman/suse/openSUSE_Tumbleweed
and there is certainly no vivaldi rpm available anymore.

Have fun,
--
Stefan Seyfried