[packman] does packman have a new key or what is going on?

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at opensuse.org
Wed Oct 27 19:56:05 CEST 2021

Hi,

I just got a ton of updated packages from packman on tumbleweed 20211025 and
with every package zypper gave me a NOKEY warning but installed it all the
same...

now, when I run something like "rpm -Vvv vlc-codec-gstreamer" I see the same
NOKEY warning appear:
D:  read h#   68693
Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 1abd1afb: NOKEY
Header SHA256 digest: OK
Header SHA1 digest: OK
D:  read h#   68693
Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 1abd1afb: NOKEY
Header SHA256 digest: OK
Header SHA1 digest: OK

but that key is installed:
kumiko:~ # rpm -qa gpg-pubkey\*|grep 1abd1afb
gpg-pubkey-1abd1afb-54176598

what is going on?

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Jabber (XMPP): lemmy at tuxonline.tech
IRC: [Lemmy] on freenode and ircnet (bouncer active)
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy
gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102