[packman] [PM] vivaldi 2.1.1337.51-lp151.1.2 (openSUSE_Leap 15.1/x86_64)&body

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:03:06 CEST 2021

On 26.10.21 21:14, Stakanov wrote:

> In reference to the threat of 28.09, what is the rational that Packman keeps
> that package in the repos?
> Just to say: this is the second user running into the issue and I think there
> will be more. Whom to write to take the package off the repo?
> Thank you.

Apparently it's just unmaintained.
I have now build-disabled the package and did a wipebinaries to get it
off the tumbleweed repos (it did never build for 15.2 and 15.3 anyway).

Unfortunately the schedulers are down right now (I already notified
Stefan), so this will take some time to propagate.

Have fun :-)

	seife
--
Stefan Seyfried