[packman] [PM] aMule 2.3.3.20210426.6d4c03b00-pm153.1.3 (openSUSE_Leap 15.3/x86_64)

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:03:34 CEST 2021

wxWidgets-3_0-nostl libraries, of which libwx_baseu-suse-nostl is one,
come from openSUSE and must be available for aMule to build It comes
from the main openSUSE:Leap:15.3 repository.
The old Leap:42.1 package was enabled for audacity before the main
distribution had the libraries.
It's possible that a package rebuild caused your problem so a refresh
of your Leap:15.3 repository will solve your problem

Best regards
Dave