[packman] FFMPEG Vulkan support

idesmi at protonmail.com idesmi at protonmail.com
Mon May 24 09:50:17 CEST 2021

On Friday, May 21st, 2021 at 01:25, Daniel Molkentin <daniel at molkentin.de> wrote:
> On 2021-05-21 01:07, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >

> > On 2021-05-19 10:50, idesmi at protonmail.com wrote:
> >

> > > I have been trying to use the filter `scale_vulkan` without success,
> > >

> > > to discover that ffmpeg distributed in the Packman repos does not come
> > >

> > > with Vulkan support enabled in build.
> > >

> > > Could you please add it? It's been available since version 4.3, and
> > >

> > > we're now at 4.4
> >

> > Good catch, I am adding this rn. However, This needs submission to
> >

> > OBS, then trickle down to PBMS (which should be instant once the
> >

> > submission is accepted in OBS IIRC).
>

> https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/894701

Hi, thank you for the addition.
Unfortunately though, all the filters that use Vulkan (which are actually what I needed) require libglslang enabled as well, and here is where I had issues in enabling this flag by myself.

The filters I'm mentioning are
avgblur_vulkan, chromaber_vulkan, overlay_vulkan, scale_vulkan
which as you can see in configure require both vulkan_lib and libglslang.