[packman] Kodi 19.1 needs newer libnfs on all Leap versions

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu May 13 13:28:22 CEST 2021

Hi there,

I'm currently working on getting kodi and kodi.binary-addons updated to
the latest version 19.1 which had been released 5 days ago.

Looking at the changes at
<https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/compare/19.0-Matrix...19.1-Matrix>
the following commit causes kodi-19.1 to fail building for Leap 15.2 and
15.3. The change introduces a call to a function "nfs_set_autoreconnect"
which is not defined in the ancious version 1.11 provided by Leap. I
test branched openSUSE.org:network/libnfs in my home project and built
it for all versions I'm normally working with. This allowed kodi-19.1
and kodi.binary-addons-19.1 to successfully build for all our default
build targets.

Can someone please create such a libnfs link in the e.g. Essentials
project?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred