[packman] Missing packages for openSUSE Tumbleweed

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 6 13:41:55 CET 2021

Hi Alessandro,

Am Samstag, den 06.03.2021, 11:57 +0100 schrieb Alessandro:
> I want to point out that for about a week, the following packages,
> which
> I had previously installed from the Packman repository, have been no
> longer available:

[long list removed]

> I have tried to change several mirrors, but always without success.

Yes, the problem is known, and probably connected with the
signing/publication issue.

After the move of PMBS last weekend I was busy with all the handover
stuff from my old job until Yesterday.
Unfortunately also Yesterday an issue in my private live occurred, which
will occupy me for the next few days.

Marc told me, that the re-signing on packman should not be a problem.
Without checking the upload logs, and comparing the missing packages on
the mirrors with the recently built packages, it is entirely possible,
that a changed build result of the respective packages will lead to a
new successful publishing to packman and subsequently to the mirrors.

I will have a look at this, but ATM I simply do not have the time.
I am looking forward to have more time around Wednesday or Thursday.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause