[packman] obs-studio

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Mon Mar 1 17:06:49 CET 2021

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:08:52 AM CST Jeremy wrote:

> It seems that the package "obs-studio" is only available in the leap
> repository. See: http://packman.links2linux.de/package/obs-studio

The package is built for Tumbleweed:

  https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Multimedia/obs-studio

I even have that version installed on my machine, but I do not see it in the
current repository so I am not sure if something funky with the move or if it
happen prior to that.

> Also, the official OBS documentation suggests that this package should be
> available in the Tumbleweed repo, but maybe a mistake made it so it was
> deleted by accident or temporarily?
>
> https://obsproject.com/wiki/install-instructions#linux

I originally added these instructions as they are intentional. If anything we
should update the URL to match https://en.opensuse.org/
Additional_package_repositories#Packman since the primary mirror has changed.

--
Jimmy