[packman] PMBS downtime - it takes longer

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 1 08:09:45 CET 2021

Hi Packmans,

On Sun, 2021-02-28 at 09:20 +0100, Stefan Botter wrote:
> I now expect PMBS to be transferred during the early morning hours of
> monday, an will then probably being able to start it up again Monday
> before noon.

The good news: PMBS's virtual machine is transferred successfully.
The bad news: My backup vm is still in transit, and will so for another
5-6 hours. I would really like to wait until it is transferred, and
afterwards change my internal network configuration to match the one I
am currently using, which in turn will ease all other config tasks like
backup and monitoring.

There is a chance, that PMBS will be back this evening.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu HauseBremen