[packman] [PM] audacious-plugins 4.0.5-10.20 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/i586)

js_f at posteo.de js_f at posteo.de
Wed Jun 9 08:46:45 CEST 2021

Dear Packman team,

Would you maybe consider to remove audacious-plugins,
audacious-plugins-extra, audacious-plugins-lang from Packman
repository? They still remain on the old version 4.05 and I find that
OpenSUSE Tumbleweed packages work without any problem. So technically
there is no need for other Packman packages, I guess? Thank you!