[packman] New update model in Leap 15.3 and package version mismatch

Luigi Baldoni aloisio at gmx.com
Sat Jun 5 13:42:50 CEST 2021

   Hello,
I recently upgraded to Leap 15.3 and today I noticed libgstphotography being held back during an update.

>From what I can tell, the problem is that Essentials/gstreamer-plugins-bad links to openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:15.3:Update
but its updates are now coming from repo-sle-update.

So, my first reaction would be to link gstreamer-plugins-bad and gstreamer-plugins-ugly to SUSE:SLE-15-SP3:Update, but
that would leave gstreamer-plugins-libav out since it hasn't received an update yet.

What is to be done about this?

Regards