[packman] ffmpeg-4 not available for Opensuse Leap 15.2

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 12 09:45:50 CET 2021

Hi Adrian,

On Tue, 2021-01-12 at 09:33 +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
:
> Interesting. When Thomas tried to install the ffmpeg-4 binary package
> on Leap 15.2,
> it wasn't available in Packman. But since the ffmpeg-4 source package
> isn't visible
> on PMBS [1], I can't verify whether anything has changed in the past
> hours.
>
> Adrian
>
> > [1] https://pmbs.links2linux.de/search?name=1&package=1&project=1

It is:
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Essentials/A_15.2-ffmpeg-4

And yes, I am probably late, as the package has been built Yesterday,
and it seems to be the initial x86_64 package for 15.2 (that I gather
from the publishing logs of PMBS). Probably we changed some setting in
the build environment, that lead to building ffmpeg-4 for 15.2 und
subsequently publishing.

So: please try again installing mkchromecast.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu HauseBremen