[packman] kino

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:55:55 CET 2021

Hi Ian,

On 23.02.21 07:04, Ian McKinnon wrote:
> Please do you have a kino release for Tumbleweed? None of the other
> versions in your repository appear to work on my Tumbleweed system either
> by ymp or 1-click.
> Thanks!

There is no kino package on packman anymore. I guess the reason it was
deleted is that it does not build anymore with current toolchains (just
tried it now). Also, the http://www.kinodv.org/ homepage states:

"Kino is a dead project
  ( 05.08.2013 14:15 )
  Kino has not been actively maintained since 2009. We encourage you to
  try other Linux video editors such as Shotcut, Kdenlive, Flowblade,
  OpenShot, PiTiVi, LiVES, and LightWorks."

Best regards
--
Stefan Seyfried