[packman] Introduction: Packman OBS Account

Carsten Ziepke kieltux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:59:51 CET 2021

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:02:27 +0100
Stefan Botter <jsj at jsj.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> please excuse the delay.
>
> Am Sonntag, den 07.02.2021, 06:29 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziepke:
> > Hello Packman-Team,
> >
> > after using Packman packages for more than a decade, I want to start
> > contribute packages at Packman.
> >
> > I am packaging some stuff at openSUSE for some time now.
> > https://build.opensuse.org/users/Kieltux
> >
> > Here and there my username is: kieltux.
> >
> > I am not sure that creating my account was successful:
> > There has been an internal error. Please try again.
>
> Thanks to Henne's expertise I could identify the problem with
> registering new account (and probably other stuff I did not notice up
> to now).
>
> Please register your account again and reply, I can then confirm your
> account.

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your reply. Account is registered again: "Thank you for
signing up! An admin has to confirm your account now. Please be
patient."

Thank you for your hard work around packman.

> PS: the GPG standard signing key of PMBS expired last July, and nobody
> noticed ;) The key is extended and registering new users works again.

Good to know :-)

Best wishes,
Carsten

--
Whoa...I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I heard God...
	-- mikecd on #Linux