[packman] python error with youtube-dl

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at opensuse.org
Sun Feb 7 10:13:44 CET 2021

Am Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 09:47:14 CET schrieb Luigi Baldoni:
> Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 at 7:18 PM
> From: "Malcolm" <malcolmlewis at cableone.net>

> > >Hi
> > >Then I would suggest a systemd service and timer created and submitted
> > >to Network Utilities. Cron is dead! ;)
> > >
> > >It could just be created as an extra package, the main goal is to
> > >remove the unnecessary packages to reduce build resources, this seems
> > >like a candidate....
> >
> > Have you looked at the cronjob and script? It's not for end user use
>
> I never claimed that, only that, as far as I understand, it's run on PMBS
> without manual intervention which would not be possible on OBS.
>
> Paging Olaf for further details.

the cronjob runs on my host at home, twice per day, and basically checks if
the sources used in the most recent version on PMBS are still current - and if
not it updates them locally and resubmits to PMBS.

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Jabber (XMPP): lemmy at tuxonline.tech
IRC: [Lemmy] on freenode and ircnet (bouncer active)
telegram: https://telegram.me/lemmy98
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy
gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102