[packman] youtube-dl replacement

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at opensuse.org
Sun Dec 19 17:36:37 CET 2021

I think I'll see if I can set up the same automated rebuilding job that
I have for youtube-dl already, and maybe we can have both as alternatives?

Cheers

MH

--
Mathias Homann
Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Jabber (XMPP): lemmy at tuxonline.tech
IRC: [Lemmy] on freenode and ircnet (bouncer active)
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy
gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102