[packman] digests SIGNATURES NOT OK

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Dec 12 13:20:55 CET 2021

Hi Marc,

Am Samstag, den 11.12.2021, 22:20 -1000 schrieb Marc Schiffbauer:
> we should really create a new gpg key for the repo.
>
> @Stefan: What do you think?

I am all for it!
PMBS is not in the way, as you are re-signing all
packages on the distribution host. As far as I understand, you have to
create a new key, publish that with the Essentials/rpmkey-packman
package a few days ahead of changing the signing step to the new key.

Of course Stefan and Carlos have more insight in the key handling.

Lets talk PM about any changes needed.

As for the mirror issues, we should have a mirrorbrain somewhere to ease
the problems with inconsistent, outdated or disappearing mirrors.
Unfortunately my hosting machine is at capacity with both RAM and disk,
so I cannot set up such a site.

Greetings,

Stefan
--