[packman] PMBS hickup, was: Re: MakeMKV

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 19 08:08:52 CEST 2020

Am Samstag, den 17.10.2020, 22:42 +0200 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> Am Wed, 14 Oct 2020 12:52:27 +0200
> schrieb Stefan Botter <jsj at jsj.dyndns.org>:
>
> > Olaf, do you know what to do here?
>
> No idea. If there is an inconsistent state, restore a proper backup.

Apart from the missing MakeMKV package in Multimedia everything seems
fine.
The sources are still there - they were undeleted, but the database
entry for the package is missing. I will try to manually re-add the
package entry in the DB.

Unfortunately the existing backup of the state before the Saturday crash
are gone - the backup-backup-Synology at home died on me last Thursday,
and the state there will be unavailable until I get a replacement. The
only full working backup is from 2 weeks back, and I consider this too
old.

Greetings,

Stefan
--