[packman] PMBS Downtime Monday, Mar 2nd, from 8 a.m. CET

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 26 20:49:59 CET 2020

Hi all,

I plan to move PMBS from its current location at the hoster to its new
home on my own hardware.
I do not know exactly, how long the migration will take. Experience from
other moves I did in the past days, it will take at least 10 hours, if
not up to 18 hours. If the move finishes during the night, I would like
to extend the downtime until the next morning.

So please expect PMBS down between
  Monday, Mar 2nd, 8 a.m., and Tuesday, Mar 3rd, 12 p.m. CET

I will send separate announcements for start and end of downtime.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause