[packman] [SOLVED] Please update Flash

Tony Mechelynck antoine.mechelynck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 01:34:55 CET 2020

Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
> schrieb Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck at gmail.com>:
> > no developer concerns himself with Flash these days."
> In case this remains true and flash-player will not get updated in PMBS, it will make your live easier, as the only flash-player user left, to become the maintainer of Essentials/flash-player and do further updates yourself.

Sorry, I'm not competent. But a January thread "[packman] [PM]
flash-player 32.0.0.303-lp151.1.1 (openSUSE_Leap 15.1/x86_64)" started
by Michael Schueller shows that I'm not the only user of Packman's
Flash packages for openSUSE, and in particular of the Flash plugin for
Mozilla browsers.

Thanks for updating Flash to 32.0.0.314-lp151.1.1, this solves my
problem (for the time being). ;-)

Best regards,
Tony.