[packman] Possible Interruptions for PMBS until Sep 8

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 31 08:38:14 CEST 2020

Hi Packmans,

due to major reconstruction in the power network in my hosting
institution there may be interruptions in PMBS availability for the
upcoming days, starting today, until Tue, Sep 8th, including.

I moved all equipment to a data room not directly affected by the power
interruptions, but side effects may harm this building, too.
Also, the network uplink path is run through affected buildings.
We planned ahead by re-routing traffic through data rooms, where there
is a substitution power supply, but there still may be problems popping
up, of which we did not think of.

Additionally it might be, that I cannot reply by mail, as my SMTP relays
are using the devices placed alongside PMBS, so I would have to
reconfigure my mail setup in event a

I am pretty sure, that there will be no interruption of PMBS, but please
be warned.

Greetings,

Stefan
--