[packman] kodi kodi-18.6-4.1.x86_64.rpm Tumbleweed
olaf at aepfle.de
Sun Apr 5 12:33:24 CEST 2020
Am Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:21:15 +0100
schrieb Aaron <aaronuk5 at gmail.com>:
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Such event is typically handled like this:
- run 'journalctl -b', scroll to the end and see if systemd reported a successful coredump. If it failed to do so, there is nothing anyone can do about the crash.
- run 'coredumpctl list', look for the reported PID from 'journalctl' output
- run 'coredumpctl gdb $PID' to let gdb inspect the core file
- gdb will most likely report missing debuginfo packages, it prints a list of missing packages, along with the 'zypper install ...' command.
- quit gdb with the 'quit' commmand
- run this zypper command to install the required debuginfo packages
- run again 'coredumpctl gdb $PID'
- run 'bt' to get a rough understanding about the crash.
- post this 'bt' output here for further assistance.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: Digitale Signatur von OpenPGP
More information about the Packman