[packman] Packman Build Service API and account

Guo Yunhe i at guoyunhe.me
Sat May 4 09:40:16 CEST 2019

Dear Packman maintainers,

I am Guo Yunhe, an openSUSE contributor. I recently made an OBS search tool: [opi](https://github.com/openSUSE-zh/opi <https://github.com/openSUSE-zh/opi>). It can search all packages from build.opensuse.org . Now I want to extend its functionality. Packman is definitely the most important external repository. I know it also runs a Open Build Service instance. This makes it possible to search Packman packages with the same API.

I have a few question:
Does Packman have the API like OBS? https://build.opensuse.org/apidocs/index <https://build.opensuse.org/apidocs/index>
Do you allow usage of the API from scripts?
How to get a username and password to access the API?
Thanks!

--
Guo Yunhe / @guoyunhe / guoyunhe.me