[packman] Kodi 18.2

Andrei Dziahel develop7 at develop7.info
Wed May 1 14:03:58 CEST 2019

Bit off-topic below.

Couldn't resist but to share the joy that I've resolved this issue
(lack for updated Kodi), and related ones (breaking Kodi/system by
packages' upgrade, lack of HDR, etc) by purchasing an dedicated device
at https://osmc.tv/vero/. The latest update (from April) introduces
Kodi 18.2, which seems like is yet to be delivered in packman. Also
couldn't help but mention the support team is *extremely* responsive
and dedicated. True, it's not fair to compare them to Kodi maintainers
here doing their best scratching their itch; it's just *I* don't mind
throwing some money in for having my issues resolved.

Disclaimer: I'm ex-Kodi-from-packman-on-Tumbleweed user, not involved
with Sam Nazarko Trading Ltd in any way except purchasing
aforementioned device from them once.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 3:59 PM Beling <hbeling at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello all,
> is there any chance to get kodi updated to the latest version ?
> Thanks in advance
> Kind regards
> --
> Hans-Ulrich Beling