[packman] Recent updates for SUSE Leap 15.0

Mon Mar 25 01:43:03 CET 2019

Hi there,

in the last 2 days there was a big chunk of updated packages for Leap
15.0, especially ffmpeg / libav packages were updated.

But, I noticed the original packages from openSUSE did not change in any
way, this makes me wonder what you guys have changed/patched there?

Additionally, if I see it right, the changelogs of the packages you
provide seem to only contain the openSUSE changes, not the changes
Packman made to these packages what makes it hard/impossible to see what
you have changed. Or am I wrong at this point?

best regards
Malte