[packman] Getting an PMBS account for user watologo

Thomas Renninger trenn at suse.de
Sun Jul 14 21:32:20 CEST 2019

Hi Malcolm,

On Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:36:53 PM CEST Malcolm wrote:
> On Sun 14 Jul 2019 12:39:13 PM CDT, Thomas Renninger wrote:

> Hi
> Until you get your account activated, took the liberty to branch, update
> and fix (tested on tumbleweed)... missing a few build dependencies and
> some spec file tweaks.
>
> https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/4520

Wow, this is awesome!

> Hopefully someone can review and accept ;)

Unfortunately I cannot even access the build repo?
Clicking on your Tumbleweed build link, I get:

 Sorry, you are not authorized to perform this action.

I will give this an install and quick try (haven't used the tool yet),
as soon as I have a valid account and I can access your builds.

Thanks,

     Thomas