[packman] clawsker

Malcolm malcolmlewis at cableone.net
Sun Dec 15 17:11:01 CET 2019

On Sat 14 Dec 2019 10:20:56 PM CST, Kyrill Detinov wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 14:37:38 +0100 Carlos E. R. wrote:
>
>> The thing is, a package should not require an out of repository
>> package. If it is needed, the package should be included on packman
>> somehow, linked if possible, or the need for another repo
>> documented.
>
>I guess, let the zypper do its work. The solver will solve everything
>it can.
>
>> The thing is, a package should not require an out of repository
>> package. If it is needed, the package should be included on packman
>> somehow
>
>Again: the clawsker package got all the dependencies in Tumbleweed.
>If you run Leap 15, then use the previous version of clawsker.
>
>> Me I'm not interested in clawsker, I don't use claws.
>
>Then you make annoyed noise.
>The only useful thing I found, the program doesn't run at the moment.
>Will test the Malcolm's suggestion. (SR is welcome).

Hi
Just add a requires;

Requires: typelib(GdkPixdata)

But only exists for Tumbleweed.... which is what I'm using as well as
Claws-Mail and clawsker.... ;)

Disable building for all the others?

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
Tumbleweed 20191213 | GNOME Shell 3.34.1 | 5.3.12-1-default