[packman] clawsker

Kyrill Detinov lazy.kent at opensuse.org
Sat Dec 14 20:20:56 CET 2019

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 14:37:38 +0100 Carlos E. R. wrote:

> The thing is, a package should not require an out of repository
> package. If it is needed, the package should be included on packman
> somehow, linked if possible, or the need for another repo documented.

I guess, let the zypper do its work. The solver will solve everything it
can.

> The thing is, a package should not require an out of repository
> package. If it is needed, the package should be included on packman
> somehow

Again: the clawsker package got all the dependencies in Tumbleweed.
If you run Leap 15, then use the previous version of clawsker.

> Me I'm not interested in clawsker, I don't use claws.

Then you make annoyed noise.
The only useful thing I found, the program doesn't run at the moment.
Will test the Malcolm's suggestion. (SR is welcome).

--
WBR
  Kyrill