[packman] Kodi 18.2

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:35:03 CEST 2019

Hi,

Yap you are right, but after merging your changes I think it was Tumbleweed
i586 which failed to build
Let wait another day for the whole workers to finish, and if everything is
green I will merge the changes.

On my home PC the build for 15.1 still fails, hope to solve those issues
soon.

Thanks for the help.
Sagi.