[packman] Kodi 18.2
manfred.h at gmx.net
Tue Apr 23 17:16:30 CEST 2019
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019, 15:05:20 +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2019, 14:45:47 +0200, Beling wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > is there any chance to get kodi updated to the latest version ?
> "Life on the fast lane"... We are still in the process to prepare the
> 18.x release in the first place. 18.2 comes when it's ready ;)
I have just pushed the changes required to build kodi.binary-addons in
version 18.2 on openSUSE Leap 42.3 and 15.0. Upstream has unfortunately
changed lots of stuff which results in disabling further addons.
Kodi-18.2 builds (thanks to Sagi!) and kodi.binary-addons-18.2 now
build, too. You can find my version in home:manfred.h as usual; when you
test it and you find out something doesn't work or doesn't even exist
(anymore), please send an e-mail to the list so we can follow up.
Here are the changes required to build the binary-addons:
- cmake-binary-addons.patch: Fix repo-binary-addons.git entry
- Disable Patch8 (kodi.binary-addons-screensavers.rsxs-host-toolchain.patch)
- Add BuildRequires: glm-devel
- Change BuildRequires: libjpeg8-devel with BuildRequires: pkgconfig(libjpeg)
- Change BuildRequires: libopenssl-devel with BuildRequires: pkgconfig(libssl)
- Rebuild kodi.binary-addons.tar, repo-binary-addons.Leia.tar.bz2,
- Disable imagedecoder.heif, screensaver.asteroids, screensaver.greynetic,
screensaver.pingpong, screensavers.rsxs, visualization.waveform due to
various build problems on openSUSE Leap 42.3 *and* 15.0
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Packman