[packman] [PM] kodi 17.6-lp150.5.3 (openSUSE_Leap 15.0/x86_64)

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:01:29 CEST 2019

Hi,

I pushed some changes to Kodi and Kodi. binary-addons packages, build
finished successfully for opensuse 42.3, 15.0, 15.1

I was able to finish the build for the binary addons thanks to Manfred help.

I've created pull requests for both packages which are waiting for review.

Unfortunately we had to disable some binary addons due to dependencies and
build issues.

Thanks Sagi.