[packman] [PM] mii-tool 1.65.0.0-2.9 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/x86_64)

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Mon Apr 8 21:04:41 CEST 2019

On Sat, Apr 06, Zbigniew wrote:

> please replace outdated mii-tool package 1.65 with current one 2.10 from
> net-tools package from Sourceforge where it is currently developed.

At least I did not know that mii-tool is still a thing in 2019.
I would expect ethtool to do the task.

Unless some volunteer wants to upgrade the pkg in Extra/mii-tool, I
suggest to create an account in PMBS, request maintainer ship for that
pkg via 'osc reqms Extra/mii-tool' and adjust that package as needed.

Olaf