[packman] Sonic visualizer - can't install broken dependencies

e9325712 e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 26 20:58:39 CEST 2018

On 2018-10-24 12:47, Luigi Baldoni wrote:
> I suppose you'll have to wait until the package is rebuilt against the
> new library.
> Packman has limited resources and sometimes these jobs lag behind.

The problem is that it fails to build on Leap 42.3 though:
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Multimedia/sonic-visualiser

/usr/include/kj/common.h:36:4: error: #error "This code requires C++14.
Either your compiler does not support it or it is not enabled."
    #error "This code requires C++14. Either your compiler does not
support it or it is not enabled."
     ^
/usr/include/kj/common.h:39:6: error: #error "Pass -std=c++14 on the
compiler command line to enable C++14."
     #error "Pass -std=c++14 on the compiler command line to enable
C++14."
       ^
/usr/include/kj/common.h:54:8: warning: #warning "This library requires
at least GCC 4.9." [-Wcpp]
        #warning "This library requires at least GCC 4.9."
         ^

I submitted a fix (build with gcc7 on Leap 42) to multimedia:apps
though, Packman should inherit it when it gets accepted.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang