[packman] issues with mixxx-unstable 20180427 on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.

Jesus Zamora rawsteelut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:54:21 CET 2018

Hey guys!  It's a wonderful service you guys are providing, and I SUPER
appreciate it!

I'm having an issue where it's asking for libprotobuf-
lite.so.15()(64bit) and I'm unable to use it wihout.  I have
libprotobuf-lite 17, but I'm not sure why it's asking for 15 in
particular, and I can't find any repos that have that particular
version.  Is there any help you guys can provide?

Again, thanks for everything, and God bless you!

Jesus Zamora