[packman] PMBS account

Jason Craig os-dev at jacraig.com
Sun Jul 15 00:04:47 CEST 2018

I have registered for a PMBS account (jacraig) that needs to be
approved. My intention is to (help) get mythtv building again for
Tumbleweed.

It needs the python-oauth package which is no longer provided on
Tumbleweed. I have asked about this package on the OpenSUSE packaging
mailing list, but am not getting very much traction there. If I don't
get anywhere there, can I create this package on PMBS for mythtv to use
on Tumbleweed (and any other versions that might need it)? I have some
packaging experience on OBS.

thanks,
--
Jason Craig