[packman] Advance notice of PMBS shutdown from next Weekend on

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 3 08:20:46 CET 2018

Hi Stefan,

On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:26:32 +0100
Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 31.01.2018 09:44, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> > Another problem. When you click on the RPM link here:
> > https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/binary/Multimedia/kodi?arch=x86_64&filename=kodi-17.6-2.6.x86_64.rpm&repository=openSUSE_Tumbleweed
> >

> > The host is set to 'localhost' instead of 'pmbs.links2linux.de'
> > which is a broken link, of courses.
>
> I had the same here in our OBS instance today, happens only if the
> package / project is set to "publish disabled".
>
> it is this setting:
>
> api/config/options.yml:frontend_host: localhost
>
> which need so be changed from localhost to $OBS_FQDN :-)

Hm, perhaps. But if I understand the description of the settings there,
then "frontend_host" should be the location of the frontend from the API
host's view, which in our case is located on the same machine -
localhost.

If at all the setting "external_frontend_host" could change anything
for the external ("users") view. For now I leave it as it has been
since potentially 2013, unset. As written in my last mail, I can see the
info page for the packages just fine.

If you - or anyone else - still has problems resolving this info, I
might give it a try with external_frontend_host.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause