[packman] Kodi Leia

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:46:33 CET 2018

Hi Peter,

Which version of openSUSE do you use?
My guess is Tumbleweed, because it uses libnfs version 3.0.0 which provides
sover 12 for Tumbleweed
I think there was an issue with my home project.
I'm currently rebuilding, you can try it once finished.
I merge my changes in kodi-next package to kodi, so you should use it.
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/home:sagiben/kodi

Thanks,
  Sagi.