[packman] ffmpeg-4 is unresolvable for Leap 42.3

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 10 15:56:42 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 10. August 2018, 08:18:57 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> Someone has to follow the 'if suse_version == 1315' branches in OBS. In PMBS
> for example, ffnvidia is clearly disabled, still something tries to used it
> as BuildRequires.

Well, that's what I find strange, it builds fine on OBS, for 42.3 too.
And AFAICT, the spec file is fine, the unresolvable BuildRequires are indeed
not enabled for Leap 42.3 AFAICS.

Maybe some PMBS "hiccup"?
(e.g. that the BuildRequires have not been reevaluated after the changes, or
something like that...)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang