[packman] Packman issue

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 23 20:02:35 CEST 2018

Hi Guillaume,

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:43:51 +0200
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:
> it seems there are some problems on PMBS. There are lots differences
> between monitor and monitor/old pages. For example, on one side, you
> can see an aarch64 builder, whereas on the other one, you cannot find
> any.
>
> I think few services need to be restarted.

I would not know, which service would be to blame, apart from warden.
The "new" monitor is correct to show aarch64 workers - they are known,
but "dead". That is why no status is listed inside the instance slots
for the respective workers. The workers hb?a and seattle have not
connected to PMBS since Mar 25th.
I do not know, how obs should act on missing workers, when the status
files will be deleted. This behavior seems to be different compared to
earlier versions of obs.

I will reboot PMBS now for the kernel update of last week, then all obs
services should have been restarted properly.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause